Translate

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Extreme Laughter Warning: Wanna Gummy bear?

I am working on a research piece at the moment and when I took a break Nick and I found this on 9gag.....I had to post it.

Everyone needs a giggle now and then....


WARNING:  Go pee NOW before reading.  If you have issues with incontinence, you may want to not sit on the couch.


THIS is WHY you should NOT order Candy, online, with ingredients you cannot pronounce and you have never heard of before!!!!  I mean.... it's not funny!  Seriously, people could be terribly sickened from this stuff.....  But..... well..... Just read the comments and you'll understand.


..... Anyone want a gummy bear? 






They Ordered 5 Pounds Of Gummy Bears, And They All Came To The Same Hilarious Conclusion...BIG MISTAKE

They Ordered 5 Pounds Of Gummy Bears, And They All Came To The Same Hilarious Conclusion...BIG MISTAKE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.