Translate

Thursday 27 March 2014

I AM Without Prejudice: ALL that is needed



Many conversations are circling in groups online and in person over the use of signatures.   As I have pointed out over the past few days, "They" need your signature to take your value. "They" cannot touch your value even with a 10 foot pole without that scribble that is your signature.... hence they will do ANYTHING to get your signature onto a document.

Everything you sign, from here on out, should include the words "Without Prejudice".  For me, it is now part of my signature on EVERYTHING. 

One thing that Heather explained to me yesterday that makes absolute sense to me, is that anytime you are asked to fill out any form- whether you have to sign it or not- be sure to write the words "without prejudice" on the form somewhere visible.  For example: when you enter a country and they give you that little form to fill out with your name and where you are coming from and where you are going to etc..., even though there is no spot on the form for your signature, you should still write on the form "without prejudice", with or without your signature. That will nullify any agreement that they are trying to force upon you with the use of that form.

.... I wish I'd known that BEFORE we landed in Morocco, lol, but now I kNOW it.


Funnily enough, the inclusion of those words "without prejudice" and/or I AM, has a very physical effect on those reading it from an official position.  Almost like a cautionary note.  When we were renewing our passports in Malta, our first meeting with the Canadian Consulate Aide was very different than our second meeting, in which he had seen our paperwork and my signature that included "without prejudice".  The second meeting he was very polite and very ..... helpful.  The same with our dealings with the Canadian Embassy in Rome.  The first few emailed conversations were very ... condescending from the Embassy staff, but after receiving our paperwork (with multiple without prejudice signatures), suddenly they were very careful about how they dealt with us.  This is because when anyone from an official position sees that signature, they KNOW that you KNOW. 

When you sign anything with without prejudice and I AM, you are completely nullifying any control and any contract that any person, group, corporation or "government" tries to place upon you.  They MUST accept your signature legally as anything you want it to be.

.... and it IS rather fun to watch their faces when they see it!


OH! and as if to drive this point about signatures home, I received this skype message this morning from the lovely Bea and Howard:


[2:12:48 AM] Just  Bea : D, I MUST share this with you because Howard and I haven't stopped laughing!!!

"Questions for St. Germain through Elizabeth Trutwin, St Germain’s Answers are in Bold

Eric Darnell I have a desire to create Joy Creation Devices and Centers, with the full intention of the highest good of all concerned and raising the resonance. Is this something I could obtain funding for? Thanks be to you dear one.
18 hours ago · Unlike · 2

Each Soul on Earth has been given their war reparations in the amount of $10,000,000.00 This does not include the criminals. Some will receive nothing. Those who have prepared themselves and are ready to go with everything in place will receive more intended to go towards humanitarian work. When One signs for what they are to receive they will be required to sign a non disclosure agreement. No one will know what others received. It has to be this way." (rofl);((rofl) (where is the "peeing my pants from laughing" emoticon?)
http://cosmicascension.org/prepare-for-change-a-message-from-st-germain-through-elizabeth-trutwin-march-12-2014/

... So apparently it isn't just the banks and the governments and Swissindo that needs your signature- even "St Germaine" needs it too.  

Interesting, eh?




With Love, Without Prejudice,

I AM
D


http://heatheranntuccijarraf.info/i-am-without-prejudice.html





In love, peace and gratitude, with the full responsibility and liability of I AM:

THE WILL OF I AM:  I AM CONSCIOUS IS NOW VISIBLY EXPERIENCED WITHIN ALL I AM!
THE WORD OF I AM:  I AM!

KEYSof I AM, hidden "in plain sight" within the "former systems" by I AM:
                             ~ I AM
                    ~
WITHOUT PREJUDICE

....it is that simple ;)=98....I AM takes care of"the rest"...all ways, always. ~ I AM

I AM: The "former systems" I AM were pre-frequencied by I AM to respond to The Will and The Word of             I AM and the original currency I AM~ I AM
DO you recognize each of the "former system" functions reconciled in pure love within the above I AM Documents...? In pure love and original currency...I AM.  Wait 'till you see the affect...LOL!!!
If ONE has identified Value within numerous depositories, and decides to transfer or reconfigure the identified Value within ONE's own depositories...are functions of the "former systems" even applicable?  ...hhhhhmmmmmmm? ;)=98 
AND...
WITHOUT PREJUDICE: The "former systems" I AM were pre-frequencied by I AM to respond to     
                                              the signature of I AM without prejudice ~ I AM
Howard Freeman did a beautiful explanation of "without prejudice" during the era of the UCC:  "When you see 'Without Prejudice' UCC 1-308 in connection with your signature, you are saying: 'I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, commercial agreement or bankruptcy that I did not enter knowingly , voluntarily , and intentionally . And furthermore, I do not and will not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement or bankruptcy.'"  ~ absolute context can be found here.  (Oh my gosh!  I am getting so much better at this website thing!!!  I just did like Dani does!!!  Btw, Love, did you know that "Ego" is Latin for I AM?....Seriously! Tee hee!  Ok...focus now!)

The numerous investigations of the "former systems" done around the globe are filled with many funny, and not funny, stories of the "without prejudice".  As I was wrapping up the last case of the investigations and readying to go to Morocco and then on to Europe, a sheriff put his hand on his gun hoping it would stop me or influence me not to write my signature "without prejudice Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf"....I signed with my signature while explaining to the (court bailiff), Audrey, and the judge that a signature is mark or writing I intend to use to authenticate the document....the next (court hearing) the sheriff was not present and Audrey handed me the document and told me to sign any way that I chose....I giggled and asked her "so someone talked to you about that law? I notice the sheriff and his gun aren't here..." She giggled and winked. (I AM gives a "shout out" to Jack Nevin and the boys at the Pentagon!  I loved DO'ing the Absolute Plan!!)

For more absolute context, you can read here or here, or better yet...."google it!" (See Dani! I did it again! LOL!!):  "Signatures also form the legal basis of negotiable instruments. Section 3-401(2) of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) provides that "[n]o person is liable on an instrument unless his signature appears thereon." The UCC defines the term signature as any name, Trade Name, assumed name, word, or other identifying mark used in lieu of a signature (§ 3-401(2)). The term signed is defined by the UCC as any symbol executed or adopted by a party with the "present intention of authenticating a writing" (§ 1-201(39)). Thus, commercial instruments, such as checks and promissory notes, may be signed by affixing any symbol that an individual intends to represent his signature. Consequently, courts will enforce commercial contracts signed with an X without regard to an individual's mental or physical ability to sign her full name, though mental or physical incapacity may be relevant if a particular contract is alleged to be the product of overreaching, Undue Influence, or coercion."

NOW, in the era of IS, I AM without prejudice, gets real fun:  Regardless of any particular inbodyment's "reaction" to an inbodyment of I AM signing "without prejudice, I AM, [enter given name]", I AM does the rest....and all the inbodyments I AM, visibly know and experience I AM, in absolute context.  For the Apa Gnosis example in the I AM Documents, above, we also lawfully and intentionally created an application for using the "former system" bank application, without prejudice, for devices (The Value is I AM, BE'ing and DO'ing...and devices can be used in that BE'ing and DO'ing for as long as devices exist....but they are only devices. All devices, regardless of the identity of the device is always 1 unit...10,000USD is 10,000 units of device, 10,000Euro is 10,000 units of another device, 10,000Yen is 10,000 units of yet another device, and so on...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.